Version 1.6, Released February 7, 2016¶
- Integrate with Git to provide version history for wiki pages.
- Add the option to re-index the search engine from the command line or the administrator interface.
Version 1.5, Released May 8, 2015¶
- Update Bootstrap to 3.3.4.
- Remove rendering artifact that appeared in Chrome.
Version 1.4, Released April 16, 2015¶
- Officially support Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, and 3.4.
- Integrate Mozilla Persona for user authentication.
Version 1.3, Released December 2013¶
- Users can search MarkWiki to find wiki pages related to their search.
- MarkWiki allows self-registration for new users instead of admin only registration.
Version 1.2, Released November 2013¶
- MarkWiki has login support. Users can register and log in to make updates.
- The user interface was updated significantly.
- MarkWiki is now more mobile friendly.
- Theme designers and other brave souls can completely customize the user interface.
Version 1.1, Released June 2013¶
- Users can explore the entire wiki via breadcrumbs and section pages.
- Added the ability to freeze a wiki
- Included the table of contents feature
Version 1.0, Released May 2013¶
- Initial release of MarkWiki
- Support for basic wiki page editing and code highlighting.