MarkWiki should be easy to contribute to. If anything is unclear about how to contribute, please submit an issue on GitHub so that we can fix it!
Fork MarkWiki on GitHub and submit a pull request when you’re ready.
- Your code should follow PEP 8 style. Please run it through
- Please try to conform with any other conventions seen in the code for
consistency (e.g., using
'''for docstrings instead of
- Docstrings and comments should be grammatical English sentences, including punctuation.
- Import order should follow PEP 8 style and be alphabetized within each group.
- Make sure your change works against master! (Bonus points for unit tests.)